Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Greatful for all things always

This is my first time Blogging about anything and I'm just wondering where I want this to go?
I think I will start my first blog with a bit of poetry just to warm myself up to the idea (blogging)

I wrote this after I landed a great job with long term potential only to be fired after the first week for a .40cent accounting error.

after a very tyring day I remind myself to be Grateful always.

GRATEFUL

Grateful for this life with each breath I consume
Grateful for my friends and family with the knowledge of who I love and who loves me

Grateful to God for all blessings bestowed upon me
Grateful to God for all my natural gifts and those still the works
I know all things will come to fruition with hard work and faith

In life their will always be ups and downs
 remember to be Grateful

With gratefulness we remember our sometimes forgotten blessings

Faith
Joy
Love
Compassion
Gratitude
Gratefulness


when one door closes anther door opens.
Right?
hopefully its not the door to poverty and unemployment
stay up

No comments:

Post a Comment